Webliant is a company specialized in designing, developing, implementing and supporting custom software solutions capable of fulfilling any client's needs.
We offer full cycle custom software programming services, from product idea, offshore software development to outsourcing support and enhancement, maintaining of course the highest quality standards.
We are looking for a detailed-oriented, enthusiastic QA Engineer to join our team for a job opportunity.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a friendly and collaborative environment.You will be conceptualizing, designing, documenting and implementing tests.
Join our team by sending your CV at email@example.com
- Understand the requirements and translate them into test scenarios
- Collaborate with in-house and external colleagues
- Run tests, identify defects, and validate bug fixes.
- Ensure that no new bugs where introduced in the application.
- Ensure that all known issues are logged in bug tracking system
- Work concurrently on several projects, each with specific instructions
- Fluent in english, both written and spoken
- Attention to details
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills
- Investigative skills
- Team oriented with good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with coworkers (designers, analysts, system engineers) and with client's representatives
- Outside the box thinker
- Comfortable challenging/questioning in a constructive way
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable when dealing with change
- Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Ability to work well independently
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret requirements documentation
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Previous experience as tester
- HTML, CSS skills
- Benefits: Monthly bonus based on performance